Yoga Garden SF owner David Nelson shares the latest.
When will our doors open?
Honestly, we don’t know. We do know that we will re-open and that we will be stronger and better than before.
What are we working on now?
- Preparing the studios for Livestream broadcast and video recordings so that you have an optimal experience.
- Tweaking the daily Livestream schedules and teachers to better meet your needs and interests.
- Reviewing and modifying current practices, programs, relationships, and social contexts to make Yoga Garden SF a more inclusive and intersectional community.
How can you support us?
- Attend class
- Use your membership and use it often. Connect with your teachers and peers. The community is what makes YGSF so special.
- Refer your friends & family
- We are now offering the New Student Introductory Membership for only $35.
- Social Share
- Following, tagging, and engaging with our content is of great value to us- as we work to stand apart from the big, corporate wellness studios. Follow us at yogagardensf for the latest schedules, events, teachings, and announcements.