WORKPLACE & PRIVATE YOGA CLASSES
private yoga lessons
Private yoga lessons are appropriate:
- If you are uncomfortable in group classes
- Want to break through obstacles in your practice
- Need therapeutic attention
- Getting started with yoga, especially if classes seem overwhelming or intimidating
- Focusing on personal goals
- Creating a personalized schedule
- When your practice seems to have plateaued
- When you have had an injury or are have health concerns
- When you keep encountering the same blocks or problems
Rates start at $125 for a one-hour session.
yoga for businesses
Research has shown that yoga is an effective method to reduced work-related stress and improve productivity and employee engagement. Since 2009, Yoga Garden has partnered with large and small businesses to design, implement, and evaluate yoga and mediation-based wellness programs. Services for business are discounted from retail pricing, and can be paid by the company or the employees or a combination, depending on the needs of the business. Here are some options.
Option 1 : Private On-site Yoga Classes
You provide the space – we provide the teachers.
This option allows your company to create a specialized yoga program on-site for your employees. Yoga Garden will help you evaluate your space needs or capacity, provide you with a check list to get started, and coordinate employee communications to promote your classes and reach your participation targets. We provide highest-caliber, credentialed, insured instructors (and substitutes when needed). This is a turn-key program.
Option 2 : Discounted Yoga for Employees
Your employees are members of Yoga Garden and can attend any of our 100+ classes per week, with any of 35+ instructors. Cost can be established as a flat monthly fee for the company, or based on actual usage at a discounted rate.